Hi, I’m Kait!
My name is Kait and I’m passionate about creating and maintaining a clean, sustainable, and toxin-free home. A Clean Bee is a place where I experiment with ways to live a cleaner life, naturally.
Why I Started A Clean Bee
I have always had a knack for organization and I have always been passionate about our environment (it’s the primary reason I experimented with veganism for a few years in my early twenties!). One of my favorite pastimes is researching ways to make a clean and safe home for me and my family. A Clean Bee was created out of my desire to share what I have learned.
With that said, I am not claiming to be perfect. Laundry still piles up, our floors aren’t always shiny, and neither are our countertops. We still occasionally buy packaged food and plastic products out of convenience. I am not striving for perfection, but as a new mom and wife still working a full time job, I always strive to do my best to maintain a stress-free, tidy home and to minimize my carbon footprint as much as possible along the way!
What You Can Expect from A Clean Bee
A Clean Newsletter: If you are interested in regularly receiving exclusive cleaning & sustainability tips, personal anecdotes, and links to my most recent posts, then subscribe to the email newsletter! I send emails once a week. If at any point you decide that the newsletter is not for you, there is an easy “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each email.
A Clean Bee in the News
A Clean Bee has been featured in the following publications:
- NBC News: Hacks to clean and de-clutter your computer (inside and out), How to Sell Your Unwanted Stuff
- PopSugar: 14 Cleaning Printables to Make the Job Suck Less, The 11 Worst Mistake You’re Making When Cleaning the Kitchen
- Apartment Therapy: 5 Ways to Extend the Life of Everything You Own, 5 “Must Haves” Homeowners Say You Actually Won’t Care About
- ABC: 8 Cleaning Hacks that Don’t Actually Work
- Oprah Magazine: 20 Spring Cleaning Tips for People Who Hate Chores
- Buzzfeed: 13 Minimalist Halloween Decorations that are Actually Classy
- Best Life Online: 27 Genius Tips that Will Keep Your Home in Perfect Order, 23 Household Chores You’re Doing Wrong, 33 Crazy Cleaning Tips That Actually Work
- Realtor.com: 10 Ways to Use Salt to Keep Your Home Spotless
- Romper: How To Keep Up With The Laundry, According To Moms & Cleaning Experts
- Dapper Confidential: Best Sneaker Cleaners to Keep Your White Shoes Fresh
- GeekDad: Rediscovering Thrift and Sustainability on Facebook Marketplace
Partner with A Clean Bee
Interested in working together? Send me a message and let’s collaborate!