Is it just me or does anyone else feel overwhelmed by the amount of complicated and conflicting health advice today on the internet? Here are nine indisputable, simple, and quick ways that you can improve your health today (and everyday)!
Improve Your Health in 1 Minute or Less
- WASH YOUR HANDS – according to the CDC this is one of the most important things you can do to improve your health and avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others
- STRETCH – stretching improves posture, increases flexibility, decreases risk of injury, and reduces soreness and stress
- FLOSS – flossing removes plaque and will reduce the risk of gingivitis, gum disease, and tooth decay
- RINSE YOUR PRODUCE – according to this Self article, rinsing raw fruits and veggies under running water can help to remove almost all of the possible salmonella, E. coli, or norovirus hanging on to your produce – bonus points for rubbing them with a towel after the rinse
- SCHEDULE A WORKOUT – having it on your calendar will increase the likelihood of it happening!
- PACK YOUR GYM BAG – a pre-packed bag means one less excuse to hold you back from your workout
- PLANK OR WALL SIT – or pushups… something that will get your blood pumping after a minute
- WRITE A GRATITUDE LIST – sounds “woo woo” but I always feel better after reflecting on what I am grateful for, I guarantee that you will too
- DRINK A GLASS OF WATER – drinking water improves digestion, contributes to clearer skin, helps control hunger and cravings, fuels muscles, and helps with hangovers – need I say more?
Like what you see?
Subscribe and receive a PDF copy of my daily cleaning checklist + weekly tips on how to live a cleaner life!