This page (together with the documents referred to on it) provides you our Privacy Notice, with details how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.acleanbee.com (hereinafter “site” “we” or “us”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
A Clean Bee is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data. If you need to contact us about anything related to this privacy notice, we can be emailed at email@example.com.
If any of your personal information changes, please email us at the above email address and let us know how it has changed if you want us to keep in contact with you. From time to time, we may email you to check that the personal data we hold for you is accurate and up to date.
What Personal Data We Collect About You
We may collect the following data about you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any other information you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Technical data such as your IP address, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
How We May Use Your Data
We may use your data in order to:
- Reply to any enquiries you make about our products or services
- Send you marketing communications where we are allowed to do so by law
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Process financial transactions to enable you to purchase our goods, products, or services
- Manage our business
- Obtain professional advice
- Enable us to perform a contract with you and process orders, respond to enquiries related to the order and deal with complaints
- Keep records of communications
- Analyze your use of our website and other online services
- Send you customer communications about enhancements to products or services you have bought
- Deliver relevant website content and advertisement to you
- Understand the effectiveness of our advertising
- Comply with any legal obligations we are subject to or as required by a government authority
- Administer and protect our business and website
- Monitor the use of our website and online services
- Keep records of orders placed and communications in relation to such orders
Our Lawful Ground of Processing
Under the General Data Protection Data Regulations (“GDPR”), we are only legal able to process your personal data if we have a lawful ground for doing so.
Our lawful ground of processing are:
- In relation to User Data that we have obtained through cookies on our website or other on line services for the purposes of operating our website, ensuring relevant content is provided to you, ensuring the security of our website maintain backup of our website and/ or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business, the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to property administer our website and our business
- In relation to Marketing Data that we have obtained when you told us your marketing preferences, when you consented to us sending you details of our products and services, for the purpose of us sending you marketing communications, enabling you to part take in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising, the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers and users use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy
- In relation to your data that we process in order to comply with legal requirements or as required by a government authority, the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- In relation to keeping records, this processing is either necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to or for our legitimate interests in responsible business operations or defending, pursuing or establishing a legal claim
- In relation to obtaining professional advice and insurance, this processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in order to protect and grow our business
- In relation to Technical Data (that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, and details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website), we process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy
- In relation to Prospect Data that we have obtained when you inquired about our products or services (whether that be through our website or otherwise) and the we process in order to reply to your enquiry and keep records of this, the processing is necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into contract and for our legitimate interests in record keeping and to establish, pursue, or defend a legal claim
- In relation to Customer Data that we have obtained in relation to you placing an order with us that we hold for purpose of fulfilling that contract, informing you about updates to the product or service and keeping records of the contract, the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are subject and for our legitimate interests in informing you about updates to the product or service, record keeping and to establish, pursue or defend legal claim as responsible business operations
- In relation to Prospect Data that we have obtained when you signed up for any of our free resources and the we process in order to send you those free resources, reply to your communications about the resources and to keep relevant records, you have given consent to the processing for the purposes of sending you the free resource and it is our legitimate interests to reply to your communications and to keep records for our business
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses
We do not carry out automated decision making or any time of automated profiling
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks like Facebook, search information provides such as Google, providers of technical payment and delivery services, fraud detection agencies, and data brokers and aggregators.
Our lawful ground of processing your data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may only send your email or text marketing communications if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purpose we will get your express consent. You can ask us or a third party to stop sending your marketing messages at any time by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have an unsubscribe button on the bottom of all our emails.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on A Clean Bee. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit www.acleanbee.com, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on www.acleanbee.com.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on www.acleanbee.com to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on www.acleanbee.com.
A Clean Bee collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors, and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities or otherwise disclose your personal data
- Market researchers and fraud prevention agencies
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merger parts of our business or our assets
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidently lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature, sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if the can be achieve by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial, and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we ma use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights set above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive, or to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests without one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is complex or you have made several requests. In this case we will notify you.