This can be used as a bottle brush or a toilet brush and all components are compostable.
- EASY BOTTLE-CLEANING SOLUTION: Provides a simple solution to cleaning milk, water and baby bottles, specialty beer glasses, thermal pitchers, coffee mugs and mason jars; reach, spin and scrub for a thorough wash
- STRONG HORSEHAIR BRISTLES: Naturally soft and dense 100% horsehair bristles for delicate yet effective cleaning; positioned to scrub at all angles and suitable for any surface
- EXTRA-LONG HANDLE: Long, durable 13-1/2″ handle easily accesses narrow or hard-to-reach areas in specialty glassware; easy to maneuver and allows for effortless precision cleaning of both the base and the neck of bottles
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Untreated beechwood handle will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood; produced by world-renowned Bürstenhaus Redecker, a German company that has been handcrafting brushes since 1935
- CARE: For maintenance, use lukewarm water and a mild shampoo; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle; made in Germany